Emilia Vasquez, LMT
Safety at our Studio Clinic:
During these times of uncertainty and rapidly changing conditions with COVID-19, we wanted to share with you what we are doing to keep you and ourselves safe as we remain open. We take your health very seriously and our team is working proactively to keep our workspace healthy for all clients and staff.
Our offices offer a relatively low-risk environment for most people due to our one-on-one care model and our safe sanitation practices, but please make decisions that help you feel safe, especially if you are part of the “at-risk” population.
What WE Are Doing To Keep You Safer.
- All therapists thoroughly wash their hands before and after every treatment.
- Sheets & Blankets are regularly changed after each client and thoroughly washed.
- The treatment tables, face cradles,floors, chairs and high touch surfaces are wiped down and sanitized after every session.
- All surfaces that are in contact with staff and customers including key boards, door knobs & handles, massage stools and tables, counter tops, and cabinets and waiting rooms are regularly cleaned with disinfectant.
- We have removed all paper client files and treatment notes to limit the number of items we need to touch. We are encouraging new clients to fill out intake forms online and all clients to input credit cards online to help us limit the items we need to touch.
- We have reviewed our in-house cleaning and COVID-19 policies to provide the most up to date procedures. We continue to do thorough cleaning after each client.
- Medical-Grade Air purifiers (which remove viruses) are used in our room to reduce the amount of airborne particulates.
- We have about 45min-1hr spacing in between clients.
- We are deeply aware of our own health & reserve the right to cancel due to sickness.
What YOU Can Do To Keep Our Office Safer.
- If you feel sick (even a little) or have been around anyone who feels sick, please practice self-care and cancel your appointment. You can rebook 5 days after your symptoms subside or fever is back to normal.
- Please wash your hands before entering the clinic.
- Please limit your time in our waiting room by waiting in your car until your session-time to protect vulnerable clients. We have very limited seating.
- New clients, please complete your intake forms online to limit your need to use our computers.
- If you prefer to cancel your appointment for any reason, we understand and will waive any cancellation fees. Please contact us. We want you to feel safe and supported.
- Please call if you have any questions regarding whether you should come in!